My Mission is to provide knowledge, foster trust, work hard, and nurture relationships while providing excellent service to real estate buyer and sellers.
My vision is to support and improve the real estate community through involvement and exhibiting pride in my career.
To continue and to further my career in Real Estate through continuing education, meeting new clients, expanding my areas of specialization, servicing my current clients well, writing accurate purchase and sale agreements, fostering past client relationships, and being involved positively in the Real Estate community.
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- 120 Hours required for Broker’s License: Real Estate Law, Real Estate Practices, Brokerage Management and Office Management
- Continuing Education Classes in Real Estate over 30 hours every two years for 19 years
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification Earned from National Association of Realtors
- Green Designation Earned from the National Association of Realtors
- EPro Designation Earned from the National Association of Realtors
- CRS Designation Earned from the National Association of Realtors
- At Home with Diversity Designation Earned from the National Association of Realtors
- Military Relocation Professional Certification from the National Association of Realtors
- Outstanding Personal Achievement Award in High School
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Award, 2000
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Award, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Coldwell Banker President’s Circle Award 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009
- MLS Committee for North Central Washington Association of Realtors
- Women’s Center
- Mission View School and Pioneer School
- Reading Programs with Wenatchee Valley College and Library
- Working with Cancer patients
- Speaking to Clinics and College Classes